Vision Research, a leading manufacturer of digital high-speed imaging systems, brings the latest innovation to high-speed imaging applications with the introduction of the Phantom® TMX Series. The TMX Series features the first high-speed cameras to use back side illuminated (BSI) sensors, achieving up to 75 Gpx/sec and improving light sensitivity.
Key Specifications of the Phantom TMX Series:
- 1-Mpx sensor (1280 x 800)
- Throughput: TMX 7510 – 75 Gpx/sec; TMX 6410 – 64 Gpx/sec
- Maximum frame rate at 1280 x 800: TMX7510 – 76,000 fps; TMX 6410 – 64,940 fps
- Maximum frame rate with export-controlled FAST option: TMX 7510 – 1.75 Million fps; TMX 6410 – 1.5 Million fps
- ISO measurement: 40,000D (mono), 12,500D (color)
- 1 µs minimum exposure standard, 95 ns minimum exposure with export-controlled FAST option
- Standard and binning modes
- Up to 512 GB of memory
- 10Gb Ethernet standard
- Compatible with CineMag® V (up to 8 TB)
The Phantom TMX Series consists of two models, TMX 7510 and TMX 6410, designed to provide true high-speed performance. TMX 7510 achieves 76,000 frames per second (fps) at full 1-Megapixel (1-Mpx) resolution of 1280 x 800, over 300,000 fps at 1280 x 192 resolution, and over 770,000 fps at smaller resolutions. With the export-controlled FAST option, TMX 7510 reaches a blistering 1.75 Million fps and 95 nanosecond (ns) minimum exposure time, eliminating motion blur. This enables precise motion analysis for extremely fast applications.
To read more, please go here….
To get more information on VISION RESEARCH cameras, and the solutions they can provide for you especially in highly constrained imaging environments, please go here.